logolong

Sky Are Bullies. (Sky Vs Virginmedia):

More
16 years 1 month ago #2196 by Scott_1984
Sky Are Bullies - (Sky Vs Virginmedia)

Sky should be taken to Court & The Office Of Fair Trading & Ofcom, for unfair competition.

Sky should stop being bullies & trying to steal every successful show that Channel 4 & E4 bought to The Airs for all Freeview Customers, Like Lost.

Sky tried stealing Ugly Betty from Channel 4 & E4 that was on Freeview.

Sky stole Prison Break from Channel 5 & Uktv-Gold.

Sky's expecting every Virginmidea Customer to pay an extra 3 pence for Sky-One, Sky-News & Sky-Three,

yet not every Virginmedia Customer has any of the tv packages & only have phone or broadband or both phone & broadband.

Why should non Virginmedia Customers that aren't on any tv packages or deals expect to pay an extra 3 pence for: Sky-One, Sky-News & Sky-Three.

Remember Sky-Three & Sky-News are 100% Free on Freeview tv.

So Sky are seeking that every Virginmedia Customer has to pay an extra 3 pence for Sky-One,

Including those Virginmedia Customer that don't have a tv package or deal with Virginmedia.

Sky-One's not worth an extra 3 pence to all Virginmedia Customer's.

Sky-One was only good for The New Epsiodes of The Simpsons.

Then Sky Stole Lost from Channel 4 & E4 & Prison-Break from Channel 5 & Uktv-Gold.

Sky also tried stealing Ugly Betty from Channel 4 & E4.

Sky wouldn't pay extra for: Trouble, Trouble-Plus1, Bravo, Bravo-Plus1, Living-tv, & the other channels Virginmedia own & offer to Sky Customers.

Sky bully & out-bid other tv channels & pay well over the odds for successful show's that where aired on free tv & Freeview tv by Channel 5, Channel 4, E4, Uktv-Gold.

Like I said Sky-One was only good for The New Simpson Epsiodes & nothing else & why did Sky want to charge all Virginmedia Customers for Sky-News & Sky-Three, when it's 100% Free on Freeview!.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 1 month ago #2197 by Scott_1984
Who are you with for your tv?:

BT-Vision

Freeview

Top Up Tv

Homechoice

Tiscali

Sky

Virginmedia

Maybe your with someone else or not yet switched over to digital tv!.

Do you think Sky are bullies & stealing all The Successful shows from Freeview tv!.

Even Channel 4 & E4 won't give Sky 4OD (4 On demand), Because the way Sky have behaved.

4OD (4 On demand) is available to:

BT-Vision

Virginmedia

Homechoice

Tiscali

& hopefully all new freeview boxes with internet access.

Why should Virginmedia Customers have to pay for Sky-News & Sky-Three, When it's 100% Free on Freeview!.

More
16 years 1 month ago #2198 by Scott_1984
I have both Virginmedia V+ Recording Box & Phone Line & Tv Package, that I pay for each month.

I am also with BT-Broadband for my Wireless Internet.

I also have there BT-Vision Recording Freeview Box & it only cost me £30.00p as an BT-Customer & I pay nothing for the Freeview Services or for recording Freeview tv, I can also access all BBC-Tv-Replay Programes for free & it I want to buy a film or other extra's I can.

More
16 years 1 month ago #2247 by lagunita
Isn't Sky owned by Rupert Murdoch's
News Corp.?

More
16 years 1 month ago #2248 by lagunita
Isn't Sky owned by Rupert Murdoch's
News Corp.?

More
16 years 1 month ago #2249 by Scott_1984
Yeah Sky is owned & runned by Rupert Murdoch & His Son.

They have shares in Fox & ITV, & more.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.438 seconds