Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:Oh I hate this
ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

chavs with mobiles

I guess you dont like chavs, what are they anyway????:blink:

They are the total package of things to dislike...they bunked-off school so have no understanding of anything....they regard Big Brother and all progs like it as culture of the highest order.......they tend to breed as single mothers at the age of 15 to 17 and live off the State because they have no ambition .....they spend their lives( both male and female) avoiding any form of work......They tend to dress in tracksuits because they are overweight and elasticated waistbands are all they can get into.....they smoke non stop everywhere and anywhere....they get pissed on cheap alcohol on a fout times a week basis....they allow their kids to run riot and see an ASBO as a merit.....they avoid newspapers as they cant read....they spend half their lives with a mobile phone in their ear talking to thick friends...they have at least one aggressive dog called Tyson ......they see no problem with leaving large unwanted fridges etc in their front garden or dumped in the countryside.....In short they are people to avoid and they are the new underclass xxxxx :ohmy:

You dont like them then:blink: :whistle:

that is an understatment dorrie :evil:

Glad we are not chav's then Dux:lol: :S :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #25837 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Oh I hate this
Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

chavs with mobiles

They are the total package of things to dislike...they bunked-off school so have no understanding of anything....they regard Big Brother and all progs like it as culture of the highest order.......they tend to breed as single mothers at the age of 15 to 17 and live off the State because they have no ambition .....they spend their lives( both male and female) avoiding any form of work......They tend to dress in tracksuits because they are overweight and elasticated waistbands are all they can get into.....they smoke non stop everywhere and anywhere....they get pissed on cheap alcohol on a fout times a week basis....they allow their kids to run riot and see an ASBO as a merit.....they avoid newspapers as they cant read....they spend half their lives with a mobile phone in their ear talking to thick friends...they have at least one aggressive dog called Tyson ......they see no problem with leaving large unwanted fridges etc in their front garden or dumped in the countryside.....In short they are people to avoid and they are the new underclass xxxxx :ohmy:

dont know about you dorrie.. but I am a little old smoking. tea drinking. bewildered. straight laced ladie... termed today as a sad sack..:huh: :blink: :( shreeeeeek

More
14 years 10 months ago #25850 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:Oh I hate this
ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

chavs with mobiles

dont know about you dorrie.. but I am a little old smoking. tea drinking. bewildered. straight laced ladie... termed today as a sad sack..:huh: :blink: :( shreeeeeek

Apart from the smoking, that is me,not sure about the straight laced, I can be naughty when provoked :lol: :lol: :lol: :whistle: :S

More
14 years 10 months ago #25851 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Oh I hate this
Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

chavs with mobiles

Apart from the smoking, that is me,not sure about the straight laced, I can be naughty when provoked :lol: :lol: :lol: :whistle: :S

I to can have a wicked streak but I do tie my shoe laces straight as I was taught to ;) :laugh:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.418 seconds