logolong

DEVASTATED

More
15 years 11 months ago #3033 by Teebird
DEVASTATED was created by Teebird
Hi all,

Sorry!! Not been posting as I have had a HUGE shock which has absolutely devasted me. I really hate having to tell anyone bad news!

After 20 years of living together (10 years married) my Hubby and full-time carer has announced that he is leaving me. I'm absolutley gobsmacked as I thought we had something so special and so solid that nothing like this could ever happen. I thought we could work through any problems that were thrown at us.

I have sobbed and sobbed and cried myself to sleep every night for the last couple of months. I've not been able to stop myself once something triggers it off. I just can't help myself as I still love him very much. My heart feels like its been put through the shredder. There is no one else involved - and I do believe him. I think he is going through a Mid-Life Crisis, but this is now totally out of my control. Apparently he has been unhappy for that last few years. He is still living here with me until he finds a job and somewhere to live. He shall be moving away from this area and once he goes, I don't think I'll ever see him again as he wants to cut all ties and start a new life. I don't know how I'm going to cope without him!!!

I didn't tell anyone for about 6 weeks as I was in denial and all I wanted was to be left alone to try and get through this but my GP persuaded me to get support as it was making me ill. My family live very near and I have friends who have been very supportive - especially one - who is my sunshine on a cloudy day! Thanks you!!!!

I've been so depressed these last couple of months and not been able to bring myself to interact on the website and join in with anything, that's why you haven't seen me on here. He's been trying to sort things out before he goes. It's not been easy for any of us.

Teebird

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 11 months ago #3034 by
Replied by on topic Re:DEVASTATED
You dont know me..But God (whoever it might be)Bless You......Realy hope the time passes speedy-Like to wisk you through the heartbreak xxxxxx;)

More
15 years 11 months ago #3041 by Teebird
Replied by Teebird on topic Re:DEVASTATED
Thank You Tony!

It certainly is heart-breaking! I'm taking things slowly. One day at a time!

Must be strong and think positive! It's so very hard to do at the moment though!

Teebird :( xxxx

More
15 years 11 months ago #3045 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:DEVASTATED
hi teebird..:)

im sorry my friend

this is a tough time for you,

big hugs and much thought.

xx suzan xx

More
15 years 11 months ago #3056 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re:DEVASTATED
Very sorry

The future may look poo at the moment but trust me it will get better.

Big hug
Karl

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 11 months ago #3058 by
Replied by on topic Re:DEVASTATED
Ditto to that Karl.....Your a fighter my love (youve been battling with your challenge)..If good-wishes were pain relief..we are your medicine xxxxx;)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.429 seconds