logolong

Favorite Internet Explorer toolbar

More
13 years 7 months ago #31477 by tyugdte
Nowadays there are many toolbars for Internet Explorer, some are toolbars with search engine functionality such as toolbars for Google and Yahoo, some toolbars are for free dictionary, some are anti-phishing service. I currently use Panopreter toolbar which can read out text on the web page, and convert the text to mp3 and wave audio files. Whenever I have to read a long story online, I enable the toolbar and listen to the speech by Microsoft Anna to avoid eyestrain. It's also a assistive technology product.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #31530 by
Sorry, but IE is just about the most unsafe ever.

Unless, of course, you are happy to have all your personal details easily available even to the simplest hacker.

Fancy shmancy toolbars just give hackers an easier ride to enter your computer, and they don't have a fraction of the capabilities of something like Firefox, with all it's available add-ons and extensions.

And Firefox is far safer as well.

More
13 years 7 months ago #31561 by tyugdte
IE has been updated to version 9, maybe it's better.<br><br>Post edited by: tyugdte, at: 2010/10/03 06:36

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 7 months ago #31562 by
Great....Wonderful....Fantastic....I Am So Very Pleased For You,Whoever YOU are as you seem to tell US nothing on your profile ......When Push comes to Shove.....Nobody gives a Flying F... about this Rubbish....

Now...have you got anything of interest,humour or worth reading ?????????????????????? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.356 seconds