logolong

British Television programmes

More
11 years 8 months ago #45175 by BUBBADOG14
The swim trunks are not as tight as the cox less canoe athletes shorts! And yes I know what you mean! :laugh: Well it's all finished now no more window shopping! And yes I know the advert your on about! Priceless!! :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #45192 by asthababa
Its good too know you feel the same with the tight shorts. :whistle: What is best side? front or back?

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #45203 by Jana
OMG off the sexy man topic for a minute, but again PBS (Public Broadcasting System) in the US is going to air, "Call the Midwife" starting in September. I'm SOOOOO excited about this one. I've watched all the previews on their website. Can't wait!
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Jana.

More
11 years 3 months ago #46485 by Jana
I'm hooked. I loved the special Christmas episode of Call the midwife. Season 2 starts in March here and aired over our public television. I believe the govt. is going to cut funding, but many wealthy benefactors and average citizens send them money to keep running. Lots of good American and British programs. Older British comedies, that I don't mind watching over again. Regular American tv, for the most part, is TERRIBLE. I rarely watch regular network tv. Only cable available stations.

More
11 years 3 months ago #46495 by BUBBADOG14
Glad you like our British Television! We love your American TV!! I'm hooked on 'Elementry','Chicago Fire','Touch' and of course 'Supernatural'. Maybe we can swap!!

More
11 years 3 months ago #46575 by galeforce81
I know what you mean. I've always loved CSI and Law & Order, house, Franklin & Bash, Suits, Body of Proof to name a few. I also prefer American Authors.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.448 seconds