logolong

What are you listening to today?

More
10 years 4 months ago #51395 by BUBBADOG14
15/12/2013- Listening to INXS - live baby live concert.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #51483 by BUBBADOG14
22/12/2013 - U2 Zoo TV Tour DVD (Saw them live at Wembley Stadium doing this tour and met Bono!! Best day after my wedding!! B) )

More
10 years 3 months ago #51754 by BUBBADOG14
18/1/2014 - Listening to U2's - Ordinary Love, song from Long Walk to freedom, Nelson Mandela's story movie which has recently been on the Cinema. Beautiful Song.

Going to be listening to a lot of songs today as need to put them all back on my Amazon Cloud Player.

More
10 years 3 months ago #51763 by Pinky2
II listen to easy listening music. I choose that cause I'm hearing impaired & better to understand. I enjoy the Eagles, Billy Joel, of course many others.

More
10 years 3 months ago #51764 by bohonk
70's, BIG BAND and ANY instrumental

More
10 years 3 months ago #51771 by BUBBADOG14
I enjoy a broad spectrum of music from jazz & classical to R&B & rock & roll! It's because a member of my family (won't call him the 'D' word because he doesn't deserve that title! Sorry long story!!) was a DJ from the 60's to the beginning of the 80's so there was all sorts of music being played. And when I went to school I played the piano, Violin & Cello and studied music so got to learn about and play classical music. So yes one minute I will be listening to Beethoven 7th Symphony the next minute U2!!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.462 seconds