logolong

Are you Romantic

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #53016 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic Are you Romantic
One of Scotts support workers told me a funny one at the weekend, she drove to her gentlemans house in just a coat and high heels when she saw his false teeth in a glass on the night table it really put her off so she pleaded a headache and made a dash for home. :S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #53024 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Are you Romantic
I remember many moons ago I was at a night club with a friend and got talking to this man, he seemed really nice so he gave me his number and address and we planned to go on a date. Day of day got glammed up went to this chaps house knocked on the door this man came to the door he was bedraggled I asked for the chap and he said that was him!! He had greasy hair to his shoulders and spotty. It's amazing what the dark can hide and I didn't realise that he had his hair tied back from the front it looked slicked back!! He was polite but not my type, but I went to the pub with him and after half an hour I was naughty and lied saying I had forgot my keys and needed to get back because my Mom went to bed at that time and would not be happy if I woke her up. When he rang I tried nicely to say sorry but he was dumped!

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #53036 by Sandie
My husband wasn't the chocs and flowers sort of guy, the only time he brought me some I threw them at him and demanded to know what he'd up to. :huh: :dry:

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #53071 by Sandie
Whats the most unromantic present you have ever received, I once got two Trout from an old boyfriend who was into fishing, I just wish he had prepared them for the pan, before he gave me them. :blink:

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #53083 by Scotty
Replied by Scotty on topic Are you Romantic
I got a pair of wellie boots from an ex I guess she wanted me to carry her over the puddle, The Walter Raleigh thing I suppose. :laugh:

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #53107 by Sandie
I got a pressure cooker one year for Christmas, the first time I used it the thing on the top blew off and redecorated my kitchen. I cant who remember gave me it But thanks a bunch anyway. :dry:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.402 seconds