logolong

How do you stay positive?

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #55586 by Marie1
Waiting for the hearing that you know you have to attend is so hard. It feels as though the days are going by soooo slow and I have months to go. I really wanted to reach out and ask how you manage to remain positive (and sane) during this long process.

I have found that the longer the wait is, the more I start to wonder about possible facts that I have to bring up. I am starting to get into my own head. Any recommendations or suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Anyone work with disabilitybenefitshelp.org/ before?
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Marie1.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #55597 by BUBBADOG14
I assume this is to do with either results from medical tests or results from applying for Disability benefits? Either way you have to not loose your mind because it will just bring on stress, one time I got myself so worked up I ended up in hospital from having a grand mal seizure which wasn't worth it!! You have to think if it's good news great but if it's bad news then you just have to (if it's medical) sit down with your Dr and take the next step or if it's to do with benefits you just have to reapply. There is always something that can be done and friends to help you through it!

More
9 years 6 months ago #55621 by Tomrymer
Replied by Tomrymer on topic How do you stay positive?
This question is not a simple one to respond to. If I take it as read, that is how do I stay positive in a general sense I have no idea. As far as advice on how to stay positive this is purely situational and down to the individuals ability to cope. We all have different thresholds and some cope well with difficulties others are submerged by. I suppose what I mean is that without more information about the individual psyche and situation they are in its impossible to offer anything useful.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.350 seconds