logolong

If your not o.k looking at injuries don't open!

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #61352 by BUBBADOG14
Here's my poor face since the accident.

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by BUBBADOG14.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #61357 by Karl
You could of been blinded in one eye.

More
8 years 1 month ago #61362 by davida55
ouch, im sure it will heal ok Bubbadog14

More
8 years 1 month ago #61370 by BUBBADOG14

Karl wrote: You could of been blinded in one eye.

I know the paramedic's said if the glass had been the other way round I most definitely would have been. I'm very lucky the Plastic Surgeons at the Q.E did such an amazing job as before I got to them it was a much larger gaping hole all the way down and across! Just dealing the huge lump above my eye brow at the moment that is causing me headaches and feeling tired most of the time. I've got a long recovery still ahead. :(

More
8 years 1 month ago #61454 by ladyship
But in the end your have a terrific impressive scar and can tell all kinds of stories...."oh that! yeah that one was from my tangle with pirates off the south china sea..."

More
8 years 1 month ago #61461 by BUBBADOG14
To be honest I hate it! I managed to make a mess of my face, I'm going to try 'bio-oil' as it's supposed to be good at fading scares. Yes it is an impressive scare which has made my face ugly! When we go out I'm one of these ladies who likes to dress up and look nice for their men but I can't do that now thanks to my disability. :(

My husband has an impressive scare from the left hip round to the middle of his back from his kidney by-pass. He's always telling kids it's from a shark bite!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.389 seconds