logolong

Research Project - Regular wheelchair users needed

More
7 years 5 months ago #63517 by emmayeung@hotmail.co.uk
Hello everyone,

I'm Emma and I am a Product Design student at Bournemouth University. I am looking for volunteers who use wheelchairs regularly, to take part in a quick questionnaire in order to aid my research project.

My research project is looking into a relationship between sciatica/lower back pain and prolonged seated positions, looking at wheelchair users in particular. The outcome of this research aims to design and develop an effective, product-based solution for wheelchair users who experience lower back pain/sciatica.

If you could look at the participant information sheet and the agreement form I've attached that would be great. Just comment on the thread to confirm that you consent to the questionnaire before you partake in it, or email me a signed copy at: Emmayeung@hotmail.co.uk

The link to the questionnaire (copy and paste if needed) is here:

docs.google.com/forms/d/1KcEfvpfX1ZTIv7C...?edit_requested=true

Thank you for reading this and giving me the opportunity to provide insight into this matter. I am happy to answer any questions you may have about this.

Moderators: Sorry if this is the wrong forum/thread. If you find this to be inappropriate for this thread/forum, message me and I'll happy move this thread. Thank you!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #63535 by BUBBADOG14
THIS SURVEY HAS BEEN CLEARED TO TAKE PART IN

emmayeung@hotmail.co.uk wrote: Hello everyone,

I'm Emma and I am a Product Design student at Bournemouth University. I am looking for volunteers who use wheelchairs regularly, to take part in a quick questionnaire in order to aid my research project.

My research project is looking into a relationship between sciatica/lower back pain and prolonged seated positions, looking at wheelchair users in particular. The outcome of this research aims to design and develop an effective, product-based solution for wheelchair users who experience lower back pain/sciatica.

If you could look at the participant information sheet and the agreement form I've attached that would be great. Just comment on the thread to confirm that you consent to the questionnaire before you partake in it, or email me a signed copy at: Emmayeung@hotmail.co.uk

The link to the questionnaire (copy and paste if needed) is here:

docs.google.com/forms/d/1KcEfvpfX1ZTIv7C...?edit_requested=true

Thank you for reading this and giving me the opportunity to provide insight into this matter. I am happy to answer any questions you may have about this.

Moderators: Sorry if this is the wrong forum/thread. If you find this to be inappropriate for this thread/forum, message me and I'll happy move this thread. Thank you!

The following user(s) said Thank You: emmayeung@hotmail.co.uk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.374 seconds