logolong

New book

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #65666 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic New book
SYNOPSIS A tree and it's impact on the inhabitants of a nearby cottage and manor house over the last century or so is the theme of this compelling tale. Not for the squeamish or fainthearted, we enter a world
where humans and spirits mingle with sometimes surprising results.
The setting is the remote but beautiful wilds of the Yorkshire moors. You will come to understand
the harshness of the winters and the tragedy the cottage and the manor house has seen through
the years; the pain and anguish of the residents is firmly lodged in the walls of these buildings.What sights they have seen, what memories they hold,what a fertile breeding ground for
the hosts of spirits and souls that burst from the pages of this surprising and original story.
Told with pathos and humour, we discover a host of beings some malevolent others benevolent We have the opportunity to enter the lives of a multitude of divergent characters as we journey from a time when living was usually simple and unsophisticated into the end of the last century where the focus of our
lives changed so dramatically. So this book should not be dismissed as a mere work of fiction but held in some esteem for its ability to impart nuggets of social history.

Apologies for my terrible typing as I am useless at doing my own typing.
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Sandie.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #65823 by Sandie
Replied by Sandie on topic New book
I'm afraid my book will be held up a few weeks as the printers have cocked up.

More
6 years 9 months ago #65860 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic New book
Oh No! Smack those printers!! :ohmy:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.352 seconds