logolong

Anyone had a tattoo or got one?

More
1 year 8 months ago #71380 by Joelyb65
I have 3 tatts, my ex partner has several and wanted me to get one, I waited until we had been together for almost 10 years and decided that we had something lasting, so I got a tattoo on my left upper arm that represented our r/ship, a scorpion and a goldfish, me being a Scorpio and him being a Pisces, shortly after, I found out the B*stard was cheating on me and we broke up!
2 years later I made the mistake of falling in love again, and when that didn't work out, I got a tattoo of a lotus flower with the Japanese symbols for 'Love hurts' on my right upper arm!
It's a reminder never to fall in love again!
The third tattoo is on my right wrist and is the Chinese symbol for 'Rat' with the name 'Princess' under it, it is in memory of a pet rat, who was named Princess and who had to be put to sleep because she had cancer!
Since then I've lost 5 more rats and 2 cats, I would like to add the 5 rats names to the tattoo and get the Chinese symbol for cat on my other wrist and put the 2 names on it, but unfortunately I'm now on a disability pension and can't afford it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #71761 by Donnyy
I have a tattoo that I did when I was young. I thought to bring it together, because many people misinterpret its meaning when they see it. But then I decided to leave it because it reminds me of an important period in my life that I don't want to forget.

More
1 year 5 months ago #71762 by BUBBADOG14
I have 2 tattoo's one on each arm in memory of Prince Rogers Nelson, who I adore and wanted something to show how much he meant to me, so I have the symbol he used when he didn't use his name and the other arm I have the word 'Yes' in the shape of a heart which was what was part of the 'lovesexy' album era 1988! I'm thinking of having 2 more tattoo's in the near future so watch this space!! ;)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.360 seconds