logolong

The Christmas meltdown has started!!

More
5 years 4 months ago #69070 by BUBBADOG14
Every year it's the same, write Christmas card and gift lists. Then I (never my husband!) have to hit a certain card site and do the cards one by one and cross them off the list. And when the list is finished and cards sent my husband always say's did you remember and gives me a few more names so I have to get the box of cards out and I yes I not my husband have to write a second list and go through that as I write cards till that list is finished!!
As for the gift list I also go through that buying gifts and having to contact friends or family asking what to buy certain people as you haven't a clue and they give you a list of things on their Christmas list so you have to hunt something down on that list! By the time you finish ordering things you look like a deranged monster then you have to think what to buy for your better half and if your my husband ' the man who has everything!!' I got creative on a couple of things then hit a gift buying wall!
Then the gifts start arriving and of course who has to wrap them? YES muggins of course. Now you try wrapping presents with 2 cats who think it's a cool game with wrapping paper and ribbons everywhere! It's a slow and stressful task. I eventually finish with a pile of presents beautifully wrapped and ready to be either dished out to prospective receivers or go under the tree and now I can relax before the next load of parcels arrive ready to be wrapped up and either given to the receiver or go under the tree! Oh the joys of Christmas!!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #69074 by Doctor Teeth
I try to do my Christmas/birthday shopping way in advance before the actual events. It makes it a lot less stressful then having to wait until the last minute to do your shopping. The only drawback is that sometimes you’ll pay more for item that might have gone on sale during Christmas time, but I consider that a small price to pay (I deserve “pun-ishment” for typing that) then having to deal with all the crowds.
But when it comes time to stand in line at the post office, that’s a whole different story.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.341 seconds