logolong

Yes I'm back!!

More
2 years 4 months ago #70151 by BUBBADOG14
Yes I'm back!! was created by BUBBADOG14
Yes guys I'm back! I didn't get lost in the site crash I've been away on holiday! Soaking up some badly needed heat!!  In Gran Caneria which seemed to be the nearest low Covid rate. But now I'm back in freezing Britain and glad to be back on here. I will do a review on the hotel this week for the site. So Bubba is back! 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #70185 by makken123
Replied by makken123 on topic Yes I'm back!!
Gran Canaria, ooh, sounds good. It’s cold cold cold here. I reckon that I’d just started to warm up from last winter—surely the UK summer was a short one?
Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by makken123.

More
2 years 4 months ago #70187 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Yes I'm back!!
Yes me & my husband needed a break and some sunshine! And we both needed to get away from the constent Covid news!! It was nice to not to turn on the telly and see bad news. Everyone at the hotel seemed relaxed and happy, we spoke to people from Belgium, the Netherlands & Germany as well as other Brits and we all had a pact not to mention the the 'C' word!! 

More
2 years 4 months ago #70192 by makken123
Replied by makken123 on topic Yes I'm back!!
COVID drives me mad too. I listen to Talksport a lot, but the Government’s “ helpful “ adverts—ugh, say no more.

How did you cope with the flight? Do you use a wheelchair?

More
2 years 4 months ago #70196 by Garryb10
Replied by Garryb10 on topic Yes I'm back!!
they have been tapering covid down on the news and ramping climate change up  i guess covid will vanish from the news sooner or later so have to have the next subject ready 
its occupied so many peoples lives for near 2 years its time for change 

More
2 years 4 months ago #70197 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Yes I'm back!!
Yes I used my wheelchair in Gran Canara and it was fine except when the stupid Airport workers forgot to tie my chair up and it smashed to the floor and part of the handle broke off! The airport was fine, very quiet we had to wear our masks in the airport and on the plane, the safety in the airport was very good. Sadly half of the shops and food places where closed so getting something to eat and drink was a limited choice and what the places had on offer also. I have no worries about going abroad anymore. 

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.433 seconds