logolong

Dr. Who

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
1 year 11 months ago #71048 by
Dr. Who was created by
Hi, I didn't see a TV section, so I'll post here.  Just wondering who watches and what you thought of this years shows, and who you want to be/think will be the new Dr. Who?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #71051 by 5 minute major
Replied by 5 minute major on topic Dr. Who
i didnt know that show was still going i watched it as a kid 40 years or more ago must be alot different now with all the advancements in tv and how they film shows etc.

More
1 year 11 months ago #71054 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Dr. Who
Yes I do watch Dr Who and have been enjoying Jodie Whittaker  as the Doctor, I wouldn't mind another woman as the doctor as long as she is a strong woman! But I can see them going back to man because of all the fuss when Jodie was unveiled as the Doctor. I would like someone like Michael Sheen as the next Doctor. Not long till all is revealed!!  
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
1 year 11 months ago #71072 by
Replied by on topic Dr. Who
Yes,  a lot of the Doctor fans lost their minds over a woman Dr., but I mean,  why not, it's not a human, it's a time Lord  that can change features, so why not sex? But  yeah, they'll definitely pick a male next. I like Michael Sheen,  I only first saw him a few years ago in Prodigal Son, but he was great.

More
1 year 10 months ago #71139 by cursedcolours
Replied by cursedcolours on topic Dr. Who
I believe a new Doctor was just announced for anyone still curious, his name is Ncuti Gatwa. It was pretty bad when the 13th Doctor was announced to be a woman, so I will not be a bit surprised if people start getting angry that their favourite fictional alien man is a Black man instead of a white man.

More
1 year 10 months ago #71146 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Dr. Who
They moaned when Jodie was announced as Dr Who and she ended up being a great Dr Who, so if people start getting arsy it's a black man firstly they are racist, secondly he has won awards for acting so give him a chance!! I wait with baited breath to see how he does!! 

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.434 seconds