logolong

Merry Christmas everyone

More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #71951 by Misscartoon9
Merry Christmas everyone

Hello how are you? Just posting this message to wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New year I hope you enjoy your Xmas

Can I say thank you to everyone who runs this site and message board

I know this message is long and I have asked questions but I hope someone can help me

Thank you 

However the reason why I am posting this message is because I am worried if my anxiety may get worse during the Christmas season
My sleep pattern is getting bad as well
I am trying to get help but I got to wait as I think It's due to waiting list and other stuff

I am also getting fed up being single
I do try and go out to meet people or try to go to groups etc but still no luck
It would be great if more dating events or groups pop up for those for learning disabilities 

Does anyone know how to post a photo on your profile on the pen pal part of this site been trying but no luck 

I am trying to read self help books any recommendations would be good
Sorry had problems with editing this message so may look a bit odd when reading it 

I would like to try blogging or vloging but I don't know how to start with that kind of thing
Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Misscartoon9.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #71952 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Merry Christmas everyone
Hi Merry Christmas to you as well and thank you for the kind words about us Moderators & other staff of AbleHere we do our best to keep this site a safe welcoming place for members.
As to adding photo to profile go to top blue banner and go to my profile nd you will find a list go to change my photo press and it will take you though changing photo. Any questions just P.M me and I will try to help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.391 seconds