logolong

Just thought you might like to know guys?

More
15 years 9 months ago #5581 by TheLadyMagenta
After years of struggling with bills i found out today that we as registered disabled peeps are entitled to roughly 15% off our bills for Water, Electric And Gas EVERY YEAR!! I dont think for one minute most of you dont probably know but i was clueless and reckon there must be more that dont know too so if you dont knoe CALL THEM!! You wont get back pay but from the date of your call you will get the discount every year. It,s called the Essentials tarrif with British gas and you only pay 10p per unit intstead of the current rate which is something at the end of a year you know? EDF are giving back 15% either by cheque or on the meter. The est 50 quid a year can pay for my walking sticks rubbers HEHEHE:laugh: Good luck and peace to you all guys Lady M xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #5602 by robert
What they do is place you on a lower tariff but actually it saves you about £30 a year. A few years ago you actually had £40 off electric and £20 off gas but that cost to much.

More
15 years 9 months ago #5611 by TheLadyMagenta
She went on the estimates for our house and what we use and told me about 50. Kids etc running water day and night little toads lol. Im mad i never knew before!! I dont know my rights at all as i only finally got my DLA last year so im probly unclued up in every way possible so any tips glady welcomed ;) Lady M x

More
15 years 9 months ago #5783 by Scotty
Just thought everyone might like to know there are now 1,043 ways that council officials can demand entry to your home,if you dont allow them in, you can be fined on the spot.Here are just a few
To check if your pot plants have pests.
To check if Hypnotism is being practised illegally
To check if you are keeping Rabbits
To check if your fridge has a EU energy rating
Bureaucrats can can also make a sweep for Weapons Of Mass Destruction.
I wonder how much we are paying these morons, it beggers belief.Oh I forgot to mention they can also check for dancing bears. :blink: :blink: :blink: :S :dry:<br><br>Post edited by: Scotty, at: 2008/07/21 12:03

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.357 seconds