logolong

No More Kettle Tippers!

More
16 years 6 months ago #696 by Apparelyzed
I posted this on my site, but thought I'd share it here as well.

A great kettle you don't have to lift, great for those with limited hand function.

Manufacturer's Description

Have you ever been gasping for a cup of tea but can't be bothered to boil up the kettle? Or wished you had a way of making a cup of coffee or a hot chocolate in one mug full? Now, thanks to a revolutionary new hot water dispenser and water filter hybrid called Quick Cup you can.

Tefal Quick Cup is an extremely clever invention as it serves hot (or cool) water on demand in only 3 SECONDS and uses only a third of the energy of an ordinary kettle - so a great time, energy and money saver.

Thanks to a unique \"Opti-Quick\" technology system (a patented innovation by Tefal) you don't need to pre-heat your water. With the push of a button, the water is sent up the heating element in a spiral movement, heating it immediately as it travels. This way, no energy is wasted on heating water you don't need, or boiling water you don't use. In fact, Quick Cup provides am energy saving of up to 65% compared to a standard kettle, helping you to save on bills too. Tefal energy experts have calculated that there could be a £31 cost-saving per year using Quick Cup compared to an ordinary kettle - so if you are thinking of replacing your kettle and want to help reduce your carbon footprint, then Quick Cup could be the best way to help put your energy-saving intentions into action.

Here's the information: www.quickcup.co.uk/

No more kettle tippers!

Simon :D
Quadriplegic and Paraplegic Spinal Cord Injury Peer Support <br><br>Post edited by: Apparelyzed, at: 2007/10/11 23:27

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #704 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re:No More Kettle Tippers!
Great idea! This will be very usefull for people with shaking hands!

This product is going to be big for disabled people

More
16 years 6 months ago #709 by Mystery-Man
I absolutely agree 100%. Its a marvelous idea and would be very useful for many disabled folks.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.365 seconds