logolong

our daily post

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 6 months ago #29067 by
Replied by on topic Re:our daily post
Karl wrote:

Im still recovering from last night. Too much beer

Ahhh yes Mr Birthday Boy.....you were on The Town last night,if my memory serves me right...Did you get wet ( inside and out ) xxxx ;) :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #29090 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:our daily post
for the last couple of days have being trying to be compter expert
I dont know much about the compts except how to turn them of and on and the 2 sites I am on getting better at doing things
my first compt freezed and kept going nuts..so got the recovery disc and family knocked of all stuff and then said they would put recovery disc in and bingo that was it..um no cus they got to certain part and it would not let them go any further so got told you are better of get another one :( now em wa decided what the hell you give it a go B)
so chuffed I got it up and running am such a smarty pants. ;) . but oh dear :huh: when switched it on yesterday it came up no somthink or other press ctrl+alt+dell was looking for dell :blink: found it ..up came now we will spend a few mins persolising your compt pressed a few things and um HELP it has all gone wrong again :( :blush:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 6 months ago #29118 by
Had a nice relaxing day...lay-in...shower....drove to Tenterden and had a wander in the Antique shops ( inside away from the rain)...Pub lunch of Sunday Beef roast........xxxx ;) :lol:

More
14 years 5 months ago #29121 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re:our daily post
My mam has gone into hospital for a hip replacement today.Its very strange other people caring for me

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 5 months ago #29122 by
Karl wrote:

My mam has gone into hospital for a hip replacement today.Its very strange other people caring for me

Im sending your mum loads of hugs Karl,just to help her through it...I know exactly what the operation is like....We all care for you my friend lol ;) :blink:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 5 months ago #29139 by
Slight lay-in until 9am...nice hot shower...porridge and banana and honey for breakfast.....Cleaned downstairs carpets with spray extraction machine...got car washed ...went to bank....local butchers for meat selection...bakers for fresh bread....Watched some of the Rugby International xxxx ;) :whistle:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.470 seconds