logolong

our daily post

More
15 years 7 months ago #8403 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:our daily post
you are moving soon posh?

having a somewat boring day (is that wat ppl call relaxing?)

off to kitchen to make roast chicken wit all thhe trimmings :)...well it is sunday :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #8404 by Scotty
Replied by Scotty on topic Re:our daily post
Roast dinner with all the trimmings,followed by chocolate roll and cream,another couch potato day,as I am too stuffed to move.:lol:

More
15 years 7 months ago #8405 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:our daily post
Got out of bed with spliting headache felt ill not up long before phone went, an sis rang ..she comming down tomorrow ..phone goes again other sis she comming down in half hour for cuppa ..then hubby pick up son who came down for dinner... helped to cook dinner while trying to talk same time. poor head :( .. have got 3 visiters tommorow so hope headache goes. I get no visiters for while then get loads all same week :huh: :dry:
(Posh where you moving to):)

More
15 years 7 months ago #8414 by Posh
Replied by Posh on topic Re:our daily post
Yeah guys I move tomorrow !!!

All happening very quickly. Within about 2 hours of this old place going on the market, a japanese businessman came and looked and made offer as soon as he walked in the back door!
Fortunately, I had already fallen in love with my new place literally just down the road, a mile or so (and has the same postcode!). It's a vacant one bedroomed apartment, ground floor. Almost completely adapted for wheelchair use (just a few more little things to do), is an ex-council property.
Got surveyor to have look round, he said it was sound, so I put offer in, and it was accepted.
Solicitors did paperwork in just two weeks!

So, tomorrow, I go from an 8 bedroom rambling old house with around 6 acres, to a one bedroom flat with just 1/4 acre! where do I put everything??
Even my fav furniture won't fit! Grrr<br><br>Post edited by: Posh, at: 2008/09/07 18:28

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 7 months ago #8426 by
Replied by on topic Re:our daily post
Had a bit of a lay-in until 9.30 am...went up the gym..Did an hour and a half..took shower..home for porridge and coffee,plus cherry juice ( just doing cherry juice thing)....Put Rib of Beef on slow cook...watched Belgium Grand Prix..
Just done some PC work....feeling a bit heavy-headed so might have an early night...Son down with Man-flu so might have picked it up xxxx ;) :whistle:
Merry Christmas everyone xxxx:lol:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 7 months ago #8427 by
Replied by on topic Re:our daily post
Posh sweetheart...Hope the move goes like clockwork for you xxxxx;)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.513 seconds