logolong

Things we cant live without

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 5 months ago #14707 by
Replied by on topic Re:Things we cant live without
Dorrie wrote:

I always wondered why they sing \"Goodwill to All Men\".What about us ladies,dont we get any Goodwill,perhaps Mr P. could explain why that is?

Same reason as ....Mankind...Manhole....Man-eater....Man-handle....Its the traditional description...You must remember that Females have only had the vote for just about 100 years....History involving Men as the dominant sex extends back to over 3000 years xxxx ;) :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 5 months ago #14712 by Dorrie
tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

I always wondered why they sing \"Goodwill to All Men\".What about us ladies,dont we get any Goodwill,perhaps Mr P. could explain why that is?

Same reason as ....Mankind...Manhole....Man-eater....Man-handle....Its the traditional description...You must remember that Females have only had the vote for just about 100 years....History involving Men as the dominant sex extends back to over 3000 years xxxx ;) :whistle:

AHHHHHHHHHHHH I see,however it has been proved that woman has the largest brain!!!!!!!:whistle:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 5 months ago #14750 by
Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

AHHHHHHHHHHHH I see,however it has been proved that woman has the largest brain!!!!!!!:whistle:

Not only that...Its also Hardly Used Brain xxxx;) :whistle:

More
15 years 5 months ago #14754 by Dorrie
Right that's it I shall be planning my next move,watch out Mr P.:angry: :angry: :angry: :whistle:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 5 months ago #14757 by
Dorrie wrote:

Right that's it I shall be planning my next move,watch out Mr P.:angry: :angry: :angry: :whistle:

Planning Ehhh ..not a word one associates with females xxxx ;) :whistle:

More
15 years 5 months ago #14763 by Dorrie
tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

Planning Ehhh ..not a word one associates with females xxxx ;) :whistle:[/quote
I'll have you know I can multi task:blink: :blink: :huh:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.453 seconds