logolong

Things we cant live without

More
15 years 3 months ago #16422 by TheLadyMagenta
Oh god yea and if you were totally broke on friday night an got treated to a bag of chips by ya bezzie mate EVEN better lol xxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 months ago #16423 by
Replied by on topic Re:Things we cant live without
Mmmmmmmm just discovered....Potted Cornish Crab...from Waitrose....With fresh wholemeal bread its w o n d e r f u l xxxxxxx;) :) :side:

More
15 years 3 months ago #16433 by TheLadyMagenta
Apple crumble with extra thick cream from tescos mmmmmm

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 months ago #16434 by
Replied by on topic Re:Things we cant live without
Waitrose Kentish apple Pie with special custard mmmmmmm xxxx ;)

More
15 years 3 months ago #16462 by ducky
Cat and Tony talking about fish and chips
I was only thinking the other day about what comunties where like years ago
I can remember living with my friends family and when I was of work sick (will not go into the reason why i was off work ,might write about it one day )I was payed monday and brought family and nabours fish and chips and also made sure we all had fags
the next day sombody else would do the same it was a wonderfull essate were ppl helped each other
everybody new everbodys bussness but mr mrs joans or smith would not be ill without sombody knowing and lending a helping hand sadly today you can go for years and not know ppl on the essate or in the street<br><br>Post edited by: ducky, at: 2009/01/25 17:27

More
15 years 3 months ago #16490 by TheLadyMagenta
I know what you mean ducky. Its a sadly missed bygone era. You would NEVER have gone on the social it was a shamefull thing. Every one just pitched it. Shock as it may be to girls nowaday but a woman who tommed it weekends to keep the kids clothed an fed was considered more respectable than someone on social! How times ave changed girls an boys. Im personally pleased that particular part is not needed now lol but morals are all wrong now....:huh:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.444 seconds