logolong

News about this website

More
14 years 10 months ago #25406 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:News about this website
ducky wrote:

karl having a bad time in chit chat room when I go to answer things or read what is said I am starting to get little message that says if you run this script it could slow down compt or make it unrsponive.. have you any idea if it is the way I am going in to the forum :blink:

I am getting same message, if you find out how to fix it , please let me know xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #25560 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:News about this website
Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

karl having a bad time in chit chat room when I go to answer things or read what is said I am starting to get little message that says if you run this script it could slow down compt or make it unrsponive.. have you any idea if it is the way I am going in to the forum :blink:

I am getting same message, if you find out how to fix it , please let me know xx

oh dear that is two of us now.. am glad you have the same prob.. (not that I want you to have it) but at least it does not make me look a proper burk if some other members have the same prob :laugh: :lol: :blink: :huh:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 9 months ago #26043 by
Replied by on topic Re:News about this website
Sometimes updates on Mozilla Firefox cause minor problems for a day or two, but they always get sorted.

So please don't worry - by now everything should be fine, and having chatted with you in the Chat Room I know your computer is OK.

If you are using IE then I have no idea, but I reckon the same thing happens there. An update and things go pear-shaped for a few days.

They sort themselves out.

Eventually.

More
14 years 9 months ago #26058 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:News about this website
ive never had any problems using firefox with this site.

i find firefox much quicker than internet explorerer browser.

suz xx

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 9 months ago #26059 by
Hi suzan - I only use IE in an emergency, as I don't think it is particularly safe.

I use Mozilla Firefox as my browser and I like it because of all the useful add-ons that are available on it. And according to my computer guru, who built my computer in the first place, Firefox is far better than any other browser.

And who am I to argue with him? ;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 8 months ago #27151 by
A minor word of warning about Firefox. I'm currently using version 3.0.12 which is fine.

However, if Firefox offers you the opportunity of upgrading to 3.5 I would suggest leaving it for the moment, as it isn't 100% compatible with various anti-virus, anti-spyware, and add-ons at the moment.

I have been assured that 3.5 will be compatible with them all, but been recommended to leave it on 3.0.12 for the moment.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.394 seconds