logolong

Full stop to bullying!!

More
13 years 2 months ago #33556 by BUBBADOG14
After a bad week where I have seen and heard about people being bullyed,picked on and general nastyness I came into chat room this morning and AbleHere staffed joined and with a few members we all discussed it. And we have agreed anyone who is verbally bullying or being nasty toanother member should have his or hers name sent to AbleHere by other members. We need to stop this and stop this now!! AbleHere have said if this carries on they will shut the chat room. We have also discussed haveing a 2nd chat room:) which I believe they are going to set up, the name I think was decideded will be 'the Lounge' Don't hold me to this.So if you don't want to loose your chat room/s Say no to bullying!! We all play for the same team, we get enough of a hard time out in the public, the last thing we should be doing is bullying between ourselfs so come on guys and girls lets put a full stop to bullying!!:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 2 months ago #33576 by
Replied by on topic Re:Full stop to bullying!!
;) You get my vote on that...... sounds like we have some idiots in our midst....The thing about bullies is they like to dish it out but cant take it...Maybe we need a name-and-shame board ( not thought of details but if 3 or 4 other members are in agreement Names are added......)......Its a thought xxxx ;)

More
13 years 2 months ago #33596 by BUBBADOG14
That sounds good to me!:) Well this is open up to everyone if their is a good few who agree we can show to AbleHere to get the go ahead, So it is up to you all do you agree:) or not agree?:(

More
13 years 2 months ago #33732 by chris1011981
yeh i agree sounds like a good idea :)

More
13 years 2 months ago #33738 by P.A.B.1961
you have my vote on it i hope it will work i myself have had coments made to me for no reson so its a good idea

More
11 years 11 months ago #43504 by henryscat
:)

This is my second time on Able Here and my previous user name was Poopy Pixie and I suppose I did not keep things going because I often made a shambles of things and felt thick and stupid and a lesser person than everyone else but I must admit that I never experienced any kind of bullying.

It's not nice to be disrespectful to other folk because,let's be honest,we are poorly people and bullying and insults can have a devastating effect on people who are suffering from psychological problems like I do. You see,nasty comments can cut into a persons feelings if they are suffering mental problems and depression is a potential killer if insults are taken to heart.

I couldn't even dare be rude or nasty to anyone as it is not in my nature even though I belong to a MC but if you have courage to stand and be counted and have an ounce of character to join in and try then you are treated with suspicion. We all have to make our way through life as best we can but I personally feel there is no room for bullies because it really is a damaging act of grief against another person and these clowns should be prosecuted by law.

Be friendly,it doesn't hurt to smile and,who knows,maybe a kind word or two could make someones day just that little bit better. I think I'm going soft.

Regards
Trevor.xxx

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.419 seconds