logolong

Disabled Dating Service

More
11 years 8 months ago #44863 by aherosheart
During registration the code 'able12' says no such promo code,then upon completing registration without the code..never got a activation email or anything..anyone else try this..? thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #44865 by Able_Here_Team
There is a box called promotional code at the bottom of the form

Attachment dpform.jpg not found

Attachments:

More
11 years 8 months ago #44871 by aherosheart
I entered it twice..once with the apostrophes..once without..both times it said "no such promo code" I'll try it again I suppose..

More
11 years 8 months ago #44872 by aherosheart
[img]http://http://www.disabledpartners.com/signup.php?errid=141[/img]this is what it says

More
11 years 8 months ago #44881 by Able_Here_Team
Ok the code error is now fixed

Please try again

• Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 8 months ago #45099 by
Replied by on topic Re: Disabled Dating Service
I tried it , it was hard to get into and a run around, but once I got into it there was no one from the United states , or they were in a far away state, and they were some of the people off this site..only a small handful, there was really nobody on there ,. there were only about 10 ads/10 people per say. and they're not on there at the same time I am...it's not busy and frequently visited like this site is...you wonder how many monthes would i get a relply anyways or are they disgusted with the run arounds that they may not come back enough to reply me anyways. It almost looked like a waste of time. I did say that after I FINALLY GOT my ABLE12 entered in ther I'd get a year on it..nice..but where's the people??

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.473 seconds