logolong

User Guide News!!

More
8 years 6 months ago #59604 by BUBBADOG14
User Guide News!! was created by BUBBADOG14
Just to let everyone know I have finished designing a User Guide and we hope to have it added to the site sometime in the next couple of weeks. :) BUBBADOG14
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sandie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #59633 by riversidemarie
Replied by riversidemarie on topic User Guide News!!
I really want to say which topics and news etc. I have read or visited but I still have not figured how. I can say thankyou but I have clicked on everrything and sill not been able to say I have read this particular topic. How do I do it or am I thick! I'm relatively new to computing and old but I need this site. It's my raison D'etre some days and it feels rude not to respond to others and I do want to. Occassionally it feels that your site is my only contactt with the outside world and lonliness. I love the games and what happened next. It uses my brain-essential to my well-being-and I am sure to others, sometimes. I love ther music and as you cansee I shake as do some others. I still have not fathomed how to put my photo or music on line (or poetry god help you!) But I keep trying. I have had to be dragged into the 21st. century but I am a recycled teenager As are some of my age! Your site is refreshing compared with other disabled sites but I wish it was more user-friendly. I know it is free but I thinkk people weople would pay to have less advertising covering the screen. I would. I could say more but I think I have run out of capitals, a thing I find on messaging!

More
8 years 6 months ago #59659 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic User Guide News!!
I'm not to sure what you mean but if you want to reply to a topic, under the last post there are a few commands. Reply:- reply to what the person said, Quick Reply and Quote:- where you can add something to what the person previous has said. To add a video from UTUBE find the video you want at the top of the page you will see a http:// address left click with mouse to highlight the address. Right click mouse and press COPY. Go to AbleHere page and reply to previous video, at the bottom of the page you will see Attachments move cursor to the box marked 1. Right click mouse in box and press Paste and press add file.

More
8 years 6 months ago #59669 by riversidemarie
Thankyou I will try this and see if it works for me

More
8 years 6 months ago #59670 by riversidemarie
I tried and my provider said I could not do

More
8 years 6 months ago #59671 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic User Guide News!!
That's strange, you should be able to? I think we need the assistance of Karl he is the most computer savvy on here! Will get him to assist you where he can.

riversidemarie wrote: I tried and my provider said I could not do

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.379 seconds