logolong

What would you like to see on this forum?

More
7 years 11 months ago #61904 by BUBBADOG14
I've noticed that the forum has slowed down a little of late and would like to open it up to you for idea's. 'What would you like to see more of on this forum?' All idea's will be looked into and considered, but please keep it clean!! :ohmy:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #61971 by riversidemarie
I've just come back after a gap and find that I cannot get to the end of the word games! So frustrating not to be able to contribute. I have been watching contributions on my phone. I have an accer laptop. Am I not getting the full screen? Also I have had some of my messages deleted by the team but no reasons is given. Incoming ones to me. Is it scams or advertising? Also an alert. Last month and last year had a "David", American, Working in West Africa, Sugarinng me up, undying love etc. and then asking for money to access his bank cheques. He must have thought I was born yesterday! Riversidemarie.

More
7 years 10 months ago #61979 by BUBBADOG14
If the message is deleted it's because the person has been banned from the site, as for the person sending you messages and asking for money I will look into that for you. While you where away the site had to under go some changes which are sorted now. As for the problems with the forum it's best you ask the 'AbleHere team' to look into them for you.

More
7 years 10 months ago #62012 by Karl

riversidemarie wrote: I've just come back after a gap and find that I cannot get to the end of the word games! So frustrating not to be able to contribute. I have been watching contributions on my phone. I have an accer laptop. Am I not getting the full screen?

It sounds like you have zoomed in too much. Try pressing control key and - key together to zoom out.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.420 seconds