logolong

Any thought on cosmetic procedure?

More
6 years 5 months ago #66461 by annie89
Hello folks!! I'm just curious to know your thoughts regarding cosmetic surgery. Today many are considering cosmetic procedures to enhance their beauty. I was told by one of my friends to undergo cosmetic procedure as I look tired after my chemotherapy. I'm not against cosmetic surgery but I think we should love ourselves. I believe people who do cosmetic procedure to enhance their beauty lack self-esteem.
I know many of them don't share about their cosmetic procedure. I would appreciate Stassi Schroeder for showing off her breast reduction scars. There are many celebrities who had undergone cosmetic surgery but no one dares to share it with the public. One of my friends is considering breast reduction from Mississauga . I told her that I won't support her for this but she can do it if she wants. Also, I have shared many horror stories regarding this procedure. Can anyone here share DIY tips to reduce boobs? Also, I would like to know your opinion on cosmetic procedure. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #66468 by BUBBADOG14
I'm very much against it unless needed like after an accident or needed due to health problems like if breasts are so heavy they are causing back problems or bullying due to birth marks or other things like that. But just to make you more attractive to others or because your getting older no!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.347 seconds