logolong

Lookout it's flu season!!

More
6 years 5 months ago #66502 by BUBBADOG14
Well the weather is turning and Doctors have put posters for getting the 'flu jab' in the U.K. I myself don't have it because it gives me the flu bad! As the jab is an injection of the flu that is suppose to strengthen up your immune system to the flu. I do recommend people to have it as it does help venerable people like the elderly, people with kidney/liver illnesses, diabetics and anybody with illnesses that weaken their immune system. But sadly me with very low immune system it made me worse and I decided to not have it in future.
It's best to make sure your ready for the flu and cold season, stock up on flu and cold medication and also cough medicine, but always check with your Doctor it doesn't interfere with any medications you are already taking before taking any. Also stock up on boxes of tissues as you always find when you need them you don't have any of them!! And my top suggestion, make sure you have tins of soup stocked! Especially Chicken or Tomato, very nice and soothing if you have colds, coughs and sore throats. :sick:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.366 seconds