logolong

Frequent pain in mouth

More
6 years 1 week ago - 6 years 1 week ago #67601 by jancied
I have been getting frequent pain on the right side of my mouth. It is getting worse and has become almost unbearable for the last week. My teeth are not sensitive. Usually, I feel like that the pain is at the top. I often have to use Paracetamol and Ibuprofen to get relief from the pain. I think it's worse when I'm stressed. I doubt that I have got some sort of neuralgia or TMJ.
The only other detectable problem I have in the area now is that the gums between one tooth and the other side of it are chronically inflamed. But I don't think the pain is directly from the gums, they cause a sharp pain when flossed which quickly goes away. The floss sometimes comes out bloody, but not usually smelly or with bits of food.
I am planning to visit a dental clinic which provides. Is there anybody over here who has faced a similar situation? How was your experience? Please share!
Last edit: 6 years 1 week ago by police. Reason: No advertising of businesses allowed on forum.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 week ago #67606 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Frequent pain in mouth
I suggest you go to the dentist, it could be anything like a gum infection or abscess but I'm not a dentist so what do I know!! it's best to leave it up to the professionals to help you. Hope you get it sorted out as mouth pain can be the worst!! :pinch:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.377 seconds