logolong

being single and disabled/sick inAmerica

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 7 months ago #45109 by

Attachment Barbarahersaxophone001.jpg not found

Attachment 120520-154424_2012-08-09-5.jpg not found

If you don't have a fat wallet, car, a place, or have one aiment, it doesn't matter how nice you are or how talented or your interests, all they see is the things, the money, place, if even one of those is missing , they run like scared rabbits. you might as well leave the counrtry , find a robot, or get some kind a toy.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #45771 by suds00
it is very difficult.

More
11 years 5 months ago #45777 by Jana
I'm an American also, and married. But as a woman who has been at home most of her adult life, I financially depend on my husband. I mean, of course I love him to pieces, but if I lost him for some reason, I'm screwed! How do you go about finding someone who is willing to take you on with all your baggage??? I think about that from time to time, as we are in our mid 50s with health issues. When I was younger I loved to be independent and free, but now the worst thing I can think of is being alone.

BJ and suds, I wish for both of you that you find the companionship you are seeking. We have become such a superficial society. But I think there must be some good people, with or without disabilities open to love.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.382 seconds