logolong

masturbation is good therapy for loneliness

More
7 years 2 months ago #63932 by Karl

Catheterboy wrote: Your totally right I guess what I meant was I cant do it like I used too. I am in a lot of pain most of the time so these days masterbation is the way I have sex.

Do you have a partner?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #63943 by Dongledave

Catheterboy wrote: I am not able to have sex in the normal way anymore so masterbation is the only way for me.
I think about sex a lot and get frustrated about it. I have even considered asking the doctor to give me some pills to lower my testosterone and so lower my sex drive but I don't think he would and also I don't like the thought of what side efects might happen. Sex for the disabled is a challenge for most people I think depending on the dissabilty.

I am so sorry to hear of your frustration. I also suffer greatly since I am unable to get an erection after my spine damage. The worst is that most girls do not understand the pain that a sexless life can cause. Not being able to get an erection makes life even harder to cope with, especially when masturbation becomes difficult, if not impossible.
But there is still hope. After three years of hell, I have finally found a girl that understands. We excite each other on line and exchange photos and have long sexting chats. As a result, I have actually begun to enjoy my sex life again and have been able to enjoy two or three most wonderful orgasms with my new online lover.
You don't need to meet, you just need to set your mind free and dream. Keep trying my friend, there are girls on line that want to play and, if you find someone with whom you can become spiritual lovers, then life can take on new dimensions and joy may return.
But beware! You will get many adverse responses and nasty words from women that hate the thought of people enjoying sexy thoughts and activity. Best to just ignore them, they are sad lonely people for whom sexual enjoyment has simply passed them by.
Good luck to all free thinking people.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Barry

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #64611 by Gair333

One solution I have come up with is to offer masturbation to my clients without any shame or shyness and have noticed a corresponding lift in mood occurs in many aspects of their lives.

Right. I have a friend who helps me :)
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by skipper.

More
6 years 9 months ago #65259 by racheymarie
As I do agree that being part of the sexual mainstream is important for all people with any ability. The way you worded this just seems a little odd and inappropriate. I would understand you helping him out by putting on a toy or something like that, but not doing the sexual act your self. I think the frustration and loneliness comes from a lack of intimacy, just because you are able to orgasm does not suddenly mean you do not feel alone. I would look into have a train professional sex surrogate help him out as most of the time it is accompanied with a certified therapist. And the surrogate address the problems of sexual frustration, shyness, insecurity, intimacy issues, over the course of 20-30 session. I do not really think that you helping him simply finish in your hand would have any lasting effect on his mood unfortunately.

More
6 years 9 months ago #65268 by BUBBADOG14
I do agree the wording of the topic is a little inappropriate, sorry for that. :blush:

racheymarie wrote: As I do agree that being part of the sexual mainstream is important for all people with any ability. The way you worded this just seems a little odd and inappropriate. I would understand you helping him out by putting on a toy or something like that, but not doing the sexual act your self. I think the frustration and loneliness comes from a lack of intimacy, just because you are able to orgasm does not suddenly mean you do not feel alone. I would look into have a train professional sex surrogate help him out as most of the time it is accompanied with a certified therapist. And the surrogate address the problems of sexual frustration, shyness, insecurity, intimacy issues, over the course of 20-30 session. I do not really think that you helping him simply finish in your hand would have any lasting effect on his mood unfortunately.

The following user(s) said Thank You: racheymarie

More
6 years 7 months ago #66028 by Joelyb65
Oh, you're straight are you, Dongledave?
Then why did you ask me for erotic photos and ask me to talk dirty to you?

NO, masturbation is NOT good therapy for loneliness, it gets pretty boring after a while and is no replacement for physical intimacy!
I'm not talking about sex, I'm talking about just being close to someone, holding them, feeling them in your arms, the warmth from their body, the way they smell, just the feeling you get from being with them!
And if there is no love and affection between you, then there is no satisfaction!
I don't understand people who can 'get off' with a complete stranger!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.486 seconds