logolong

I never thought it would happen to me...

More
15 years 4 months ago #14492 by Posh
Bear wrote:

LET YOUR DOCTORS DO ALL THERE TESTS THEN MAYBE YOU WILL
GET OVER THIS. IT IS A MOUNTAIN TO CLIMB I WON'T SAY I UNDERSTAND.I HAVE EPILEPSY AND I WAS TOLD WHEN I WAS 15
A HAD ALOT OF DIFFERNT TESTS. SEEM LIKE THE ID JUST WAKE
UP EVERY DAY TO GO TO THE HOSP. SO I STOPED TAKING MY MEDS .
AND WHAT HAPPENED . I HAD TO BE TAKEN TO THE HOSPTAL
BECASE I ALLMOST DIED. I FELT LIKE GARBAGE FOR A WEEK
TAKE YOU MEDS .LISTEN TO YOUR DOCTORS THATS WHAT I LEARNED .IN THE END THERE TRYING TO HELP EVEN THOUGH
YOU FEEL LIKE A PIN DOLL .
IF YOU WANT TO TALK
bear in my id

Ha ha ha ha Bear, you really do crease me up sometimes, and I know you mean it in goodness, but no, I won't \"get over this\" this time.

I am dying. Tumourous cancers are now all over my body travelling through my lymphatic system, eating me away from the inside. it's just a matter of time before one gets up my spine and into my brain.
And if the Chemo isn't doing it's job anymore, why continue it? Even the Consultant said the other day that \"we've come to the end of the line, there is nothing more we can offer you, but we can try to keep you going until something new does come into use that we can try. It's only a matter of time now, I'm so sorry.\".

SORRY??
Who's he trying to kid here??
Ok, so he's the no1 cancer guy in the UK, so he should know what he's doing, you'd think?

I think we put too much trust onto our Doctors. We want them to be miracle-workers, or gods, but they is only Uman, like us...they'll die too one day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 months ago #14519 by ducky
posh I am petrefide of death
I have seen people I lovly dearly die, one was out of the blue and one Like you had cancer.both deaths are gut wreching and hurtfull I lost my faith for a while on the first, I dont know happens when we die ,but because we are scared we need to belive in somthink, no matter what it is
When you where born all the people you came into conntact with up to now will have had there lives shaped a bit by you, there lives will have been better for it ...If nothink else please belive in that ..

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 4 months ago #14527 by
For my two pennith worth...and everyone knows that I give my opinion at the drop of a hat....
I was brought up with loving grandparents who believed in the Spiritual Church....Ove the years Ive seen many things which can be explained thus....Previouse generations have a watching brief over us ,not to control so much as help point us in the right type of directions...Ive always had this feeling that someone from my family is watching over me...
I also believe that we have inner skills which can develop in adverse conditions....
Posh hun....I know you to be a lady of massive drive and control over your circumstances...You are now where we will all be at some time to come....If my inner feelings are correct,you will be guided through these desperate hours by souls that you are yet to meet......Your moving from one type of life to the next level....and again if Im correct....book us a table at a nice tea room,I still owe you afternoon cream tea....It will be my pleasure and honour to share it with you ( Ill find a way of bringing £10 xxxx ;) :side:

More
15 years 4 months ago #14553 by Posh
Aww, you is all so very sweet, and supportive,

thankyou.

You just don't know what a difference you make to my life, such as it is.

We can't choose our family, but our friends?

Can you tell, I is a bit more optimistic today?

(and for those of you in the west country (of the UK), watch out at around 11pm tonight, and listen for a sonic boom! Concorde, the ONLY one left flying (belongs to a private collection) will be going over your way)...

I've been offered a last ditch attempt, a study trial of a drug which is successful with Bowel Cancer, but not licenced in the UK (and not ok'd by NICE either), in Baltimore, Maryland.

If it works, I'll be back...

But, I won't be out of touch, as am taking laptop with me, but whther I'll be able to use it is another thing entirely ;)

Happy Christmas, one and all.
And please folks, if you know someone who is going to be on their own this Christmas, bring a little cheer into their life.

lots of love, sincerely

Posh xx<br><br>Post edited by: Posh, at: 2008/12/05 08:53

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 4 months ago #14562 by
Happy Christmas Posh and a very happy and long-lasting New Year xxxx ;) :) :)

We are only nice to you because you mean a lot to us xxxx ;) :laugh: :laugh:

More
15 years 4 months ago #14581 by suzan
posh, this isnt an easy journey....i really hope that this new treatment can help you, plz know that you have a special place in my thoughts, my online friend.

suz xx

Moderators: Scott_1984
Time to create page: 0.403 seconds