logolong

Pseudoseizures or Non-Epileptic Seizures

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #58592 by Saunter
My daughter has mixed seizures some epilepsy and some non epilepsy since both are seizures and both occur it is unimportant to me as to which is which. And also in her case regardless the doctor gives the same medication for either and he calls it mixed. She is not symptom free and that's just how it is. She has other complex health conditions as well she was born medically complicated. I also have seizures caused by a single sclerosis ( scar tissue) in right temporal lobe of my brain. There is an RX. That does a really good job for me so I rarely have seizures. My daughter goes to an adult daycare center where she is happy she is picked up by bus m-f . There's friends field trips music crafts movies. Theme days holidays birthdays restaurants, zoo, museum bowling teams and she is not but refers to herself as a volunteer with a "job". There it is true to her they are hugged and read to and her complex health issues are ok there. The only thing is she doesn't like thier cooking too salty and too sugary. Being box frozen food. Also she misses home even tho she's home each afternoon and on weekends and talks all the time about how much fun she has there's me 3 cats and 2 dogs the dogs are self taught uncertified seizure warning dogs. So she's able to avoid a fall. One of the cats after she has a seizure insists on staying near her side and mewing until I come and assure the cat she is ok. The cats name is Baloo like from the jungle book movie. Thank you saunter
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Saunter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: malh007
Time to create page: 0.367 seconds