logolong

Disabled Boy Jack Carroll Comedian

More
11 years 1 week ago #47498 by Karl
Disabled Boy Jack Carroll Comedian HD Britains got talent 2013 auditions Britain searches for a new act to perform in front of the royal family at the royal variety performance. Judged by Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden, Alesha Dixon and David Walliams.

www.ablehere.com/videos-of-disabled-peop...-2013-auditions.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #47853 by Able_Here_Team
14-year-old Jack Carroll is through to the final of Britain's Got Talent and is tipped to win.

He has overcome cerebral palsy to forge a career on stage and uses his disability as the source of many of his jokes and one-liners

More
10 years 10 months ago #47897 by Karl
Lets support Jack and vote for him

More
10 years 10 months ago #47911 by Karl
For me, the winner was young Jack, the comedian. The winners was Attraction, whilst superb, were not original, the act has been done before in the USA by a troupe called Silhouette, who also appealed to patriotism ( see the final of America's Got Talent 2012). Also, as others have said THE ACT WAS NOT BRITISH!!! That is MOST important!

More
10 years 10 months ago #47965 by clivee
I was inspired by Jack and wrote a couple of blogs about him on my website, take a look as there is lots of other disability related content on there. I have written a play and book about disability, lions, hyena and cheeky meerkats! www.impisiproductions.com

Attachment IMPISI.jpg not found

Attachments:

More
10 years 10 months ago #47967 by Karl
You should add your videos on here?

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.404 seconds