logolong

Trump and his ban on Muslims!!

More
6 years 7 months ago #66207 by Justme64
Doggie David that's for you you write well

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #66213 by Justme64
Not doggie Dave dam auto correct
and the cross means the individual with the cross is wlcoming

More
6 years 7 months ago #66214 by BUBBADOG14
Ah yes Justme you didn't bring up about gay men being fathers! There are a lot of families there days where gay or lesbian couples are bringing up children and to be honest yes they are doing a better job than some of the usual man + women families!!

More
6 years 7 months ago #66220 by Justme64
Bubbadog our last president really messed up the America I grew up in. In his rush to maake America less white less Christian he'd opened up a cán of worms, no one was ready for .I was born into a country wher everyone did there fair share you respected police and teachers and your elders. Your friends parents where mr.. mrs. Womàn wore dresses and men served in the military.[with over70% of African American babies born to single parents we could use more 2 parent households.

More
6 years 7 months ago #66226 by BUBBADOG14
I don't believe Obarma tried to make America less white, that's a load of racist bull! There are still as many white Americans in America before Obarma became President!! As for 1 parent families there are sadly more 1 parent families around the world than 2 parent families it's just the world we live in today. There is nobody to blame for it except circumstance. I was brought up in a one parent family, my family split in the early 80's. It didn't do me any harm I still passed all my exam's, went to college passed that course with a diploma and distinction on that thank you very much! Got a job while at college after being head hunted worked till I got sick. So I believe being brought up in a one parent family doesn't make you less of a person, it's the way you are brought up.

More
6 years 7 months ago #66231 by Justme64
I don't believe one thing I said was racist .A Mexican can be proud to be from Mexico,A man from China can be proud to be Chinese. But why is an American racist? Yes Bubadog divorce is chánging the family
But to be divorced there was a marriage. I may have worded it wrong ,over 70% of black babies born are born to single mothers

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.416 seconds