logolong

The end of real talanted Music Artists

More
6 years 6 months ago #66514 by BUBBADOG14
And I couldn't not add a video of my main man Prince to this debate!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #66772 by BUBBADOG14
Was listening to a mix of George Michael songs this morning and my favourite 'Father Figure' came on so had to share it with you!!

More
6 years 5 months ago #66803 by BUBBADOG14
Happy Saturday everyone!! Watched a special on Prince last night and it reminded me how much I really love and miss this musical genius so here is a reminder how amazing he is!!

More
10 months 1 week ago #72572 by lrn2give
Dear Bubbadog, the problem as I see it is we are blessed/cursed to have experienced such great and amazing performers some of the most impactful artists in my life, had terrible voices, but yet could totally captivate you, Neil young, Dylan ,jagger. I sure the list goes on and on, just can't think of more

More
10 months 1 week ago #72573 by lrn2give
The era I grew up in(70's) was more about what you were saying, than how, but as artist persevered and grew more talented it created the monsters we have today janis joplin into miley cyrus.

More
8 months 1 week ago #72814 by kenth7560
<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->I've bene practicing a lot of George Michael songs on my ukulele recently. What a gift he was to the music world, gone too soon.

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.426 seconds