Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Trump 2 weeks 4 days ago #72692

I agree that our law enforcement are being assaulted and it's disgusting and needs to stop but a lot of the times it's by drunk or drugged up people! And some have mental health issues (I watch a lot of police programmes!!) I can't see how celebrities have anything to do with this the only celebrity I would point the finger at is Trump!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trump 2 weeks 3 days ago #72697

Bubbbadog your not understanding me,The mayors of démocratic city's are telling there police chiefs to
Stand down. I'n Oragon a çouncil got pepper spray omitted from a cop aresasnel( sp)

PA Mayor Fires Police Chief Over His Wife’s Pro-Trump FB Comments

Last edit: by Justme64.

Trump 2 weeks 3 days ago #72698

• jj~
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 40
I disagree with you as well.... We have issues indeed with groups, however encouraged by the Man in the white house, who is off his rocker :)

Trump 2 weeks 3 days ago #72699

Your right I just read about the Democratic Mayors telling police to stand down and not police the Protests, the riots being caused by the not so calm protesters are being allowed to set fire to businesses and the police are no longer allowed to go in and stop them which is now bringing in certain business owners wanting to protect there businesses with guns!! And Trump is not denouncing this sat in his ivory tower just watching it all on Fox news!! Now you have a killing of two protesters by a 17-year-old in Kenosha last week. What more does he want to happen to his Country before he says enough is enough?

Trump 2 weeks 2 days ago #72705

Hollywood’s priorities:
Donate to minority business owners whose livelihoods were destroyed by rioting and looting? Nope ❌
Bail out spoiled Antifa terrorists & people arrested for rioting and looting? Check ✅

NBA superstar LeBron James, who has a long history of social activism against racism in the U.S., took to his personal Twitter to make a statement about the slaying. In it, he tells the world that black Americans are “literally hunted” on a daily basis as they step outside the relative safety of their homes.

Trump 2 weeks 1 day ago #72710

That's disgusting and sad at the same time! Good on you Lebron James for taking to Twitter and making a stand. Everyone needs to make a stand and say No more to all the violence and looting in America and put a stop to racism!!

Trump 2 weeks 10 hours ago #72716

Maybe LeBron James could tàke that multi million dollar pie hole and Criticize China for actual human rights
Violation ? James is a pissy little whinner who does nothing but fan the flames. America is not racist.

Trump 2 weeks 3 hours ago #72717

There is a huge problem with racism the whole way round the world!! You say America isn't racist, I'm sorry look at Trump the biggest racist of them all, look at some of the police in America so racist they stop any man of colour just for the way he looks! And look what happened to George Floyd & Ronald Greene died at the hands of police men! Racism needs to be looked at and stopped now it has been going on far to long and any help in steering that forward from any sports stars or celebrities is very welcome.

Trump 1 week 6 days ago #72727

You've got to be kidding me ! Trump doesn't have a racist bone in his body .
If Labron James is oppressed sign me up

Trump 1 week 6 days ago #72731

How can you say Donald Trump is not racist I can list several times he has been racist in public!
* Trump implied that Gonzalo Curiel, the federal judge presiding over a class action against the for-profit Trump University, could not fairly hear the case because of his Mexican heritage.
* Trump was sued with his real estate company for alleged racial discrimination against black people looking to rent apartments in Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island. The lawsuit charged that the company quoted different rental terms and conditions to black rental candidates than it did with white candidates, and that the company lied to black applicants about apartments not being available.
* And of course a very famous racist thing he did was Trump claimed in 2011 to have sent people to Hawaii to investigate whether Obama was really born there. He insisted at the time that the researchers “cannot believe what they are finding.”
Obama ultimately got the better of Trump, releasing his long-form birth certificate.

Trump 1 week 5 days ago #72737

He wasnt discriminating against blacks It was because they where on welfare and the suite named several
Other real eśtate people.Trumps not a politician his words are not guarded.There is racism all over the world ánd idiots like Labrôn James should realize words are mighty- er thèn the sword

Trump 1 week 5 days ago #72739

• jj~
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 40
Be it known RACISM is front and center in the USA, encouraged by this administration.
If you name isn't TRUMP,l its worth nothing.
Wake up , smell the roses, recall DON ridiculing the disabled at a press conference.
Now taking to the Supreme Court to toss out OBAMA care, and if the court rules in his favor, MILLIONS without insurance as well as pre existing medical conditions not being covered.....
The most worthless man I've ever known of in my life.

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds