Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Trump 4 months 22 hours ago #72842

Bubbadog, that isn't the first time Trump has referred to his daughter in such a way, a couple of years ago he publicly said that she is so beautiful that he would date her if she wasn't his daughter! THAT'S SICK!
And when you consider that she loves her Daddy so much, you have to wonder just exactly what their relationship is!?
Hmmm?
Mind you, how any woman could want that ugly, geriatric tub of lard humping away on top of them is beyond me, I don't care how much money he has, it ain't worth it!
A couple of days ago I read that Trump's father's middle name was 'Christ', so there you go, Trump obviously thinks that as the son of Christ, he is invincible!?
And remember, Trump has publicly said several times how his father was born in Germany, even though he wasn't, so that just goes to show that he isn't with it!?
A few days ago I thought that any minute now, Trump will cry foul and accuse the opposition of cheating and want a recount!
The next day I was proved correct, he is accusing Biden of cheating and wants
a recount and he is acting the way he always has, he is a 3 year old child in a 74 year old body, pouting, sulking and throwing a tantrum because he can't get his own way!
He has proved time and time again that he is not well educated and has the mentality of a child!
I read that people are worried that if he loses the election, he will refuse to leave the Whitehouse, well, the answer is simple, if he refuses to leave, he should be forcibly removed, because he will have no legal right to be there, and if necessary, he should be tazered or shot with a dart gun to knock him out to make it easier!
I would prefer a bullet, but I don't suppose they'd do that!?
You know, it's okay for the average American to run around with a gun and shoot anyone they want, but somehow it's wrong to shoot someone like Trump!?
Mind you, I'd love to see him being dragged out, kicking and screaming, that would be a great video for Youtube and something that the whole world could enjoy, well, apart from a few stupid Yanks who think that the sun shines out of his fat, droopy arse!?
Don't get me wrong, I don't really want to see Biden as president either,(bring Obama back) he's 77 and way past retirement age, and if the Yanks had any sense, (Yeah, big if!) they would prohibit men of such an advanced age from running for president, but at the moment, anyone other than Trump is preferable!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trump 4 months 1 hour ago #72843

Attachments:

Trump 3 months 3 weeks ago #72845

• jj~
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 42
I do not find age an issue, Don is 74, Joe 77. Three year is not that much of an issue.
Joe is has all the qualities one wants to see in a President.
NOT the workings of a damn fool off the rail

So be ready possibly today (Saturday) Joe Biden will be president elect

Thus do the happy dance :)

Trump 3 months 3 weeks ago #72846

• jj~
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Do the happy Dance, with us on the News: VP Joe Biden elect for the President of the United States of America :)

Trump 3 months 3 weeks ago #72853

Sorry JJ media doesn't choose our president

Trump 3 months 3 weeks ago #72856

GOODBYE TRUMP, GOT A HELPING HAND TO REMOVE YOU FROM THE WHITE HOUSE!!
Attachments:

Trump 3 months 3 weeks ago #72859

• jj~
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Your so right, WE THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN ~

Trump 3 months 3 weeks ago #72863

foreign countries software ( built by the C.I.A) was used to manipulate the vote. Never was it to be used on the amèrican people

Trump 3 months 3 weeks ago #72866

• jj~
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Soon DON can put on his big boy pants and go home ,wherever that is :) Jan 20 cannot come soon enough

Trump 3 months 3 weeks ago #72867

• jj~
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
CIA theory cracks me up.....but soon you will dismiss the garbage and realize DON LOST on his own

Trump 3 months 3 weeks ago #72871

Trump is trying to find away to excuse the fact he lost, there is no fraud or fraudulent votes, no C.I.A tampering that is all 'FAKE NEWS!!' The truth is you lost fair and square to a better man! So pack up your golf clubs and 'fake melaenas' stop trying to cause problems and get your tangerine face out the White House!!

Trump 3 months 3 weeks ago #72872

• jj~
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
AMEN :)

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.379 seconds