Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Trump 2 weeks 6 days ago #73387

I think you need to take a breath before this debate gets nasty! Please don't start slagging of peoples Countries!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trump 2 weeks 5 days ago #73395

politics and religion arnt to good things to be chatting about in my opinion

Trump 2 weeks 1 day ago #73427

I just had to mention the disgusting storming of the Capitol building that was incited by Donald Trump!! 4 people have died, Trump had urged his supporters to travel to Washington to protest against Congress’ approval of Mr Biden’s November presidential election victory. And had said he would walk with them but then sneaked away in his cars back to the White House to watch the chaos unfold from his office. He also told the protesters 'he loved them'! As protesters attacked the Capitol, both chambers of Congress were forced into recess as they debated the Electoral College vote that handed Mr Biden the presidency.
In chaotic scenes, supporters of President Donald Trump breached barricades and staged an occupation of the building in Washington DC on Wednesday.
Protesters clashed with police, tear gas was dispersed and one woman later died after being shot inside the US Capitol.

Demonstrators forced their way inside after a rally was held near the White House where Mr Trump encouraged them to march on Capitol Hill. Twitter, Facebook and Instagram have blocked his accounts and the whole world has condemned what Trump had incited and have asked for Peace.

Trump 1 week 4 days ago #73462

I'd be appalled if it was real , The woman' shot in the neck And died was tweeting the next day oppsi háte whèn thát happens

Trump 1 week 4 days ago #73464

I don't think it was the woman who was shot in the neck and died who tweeted as that would be mad, it was the person who witnessed her being shot in the neck who tweeted as they where interviewed on telly. What happened at the Capitol building was a vile thing and Trump only condemned what happened after he was threatened with impeachment!! And now his own MAGA supporters took to twitter to turn on him for turning his back on them!!

Trump 1 week 4 days ago #73469

• jj~
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 42
The woman shot in the neck died before arriving at the hospital.

DON needs to be removed from office NOW

Last edit: by jj~.

Trump 1 week 4 days ago #73470

The crisses actress? Put a red cap on BLM or Antifa now there a Trump supporter hummm .?Regardless Special opps got 20 lap tops

Last edit: by Justme64.

Trump 1 week 3 days ago #73474

You read that wrong, 2 laptops where taken from the Capitol Building one being Nancy Pelosi's. Well we will see if Trump is impeached for a 2nd time tomorrow, I agree he needs to be removed now so he doesn't cause any more trouble before the 20th!! :0

Last edit: by BUBBADOG14.

Trump 1 week 3 days ago #73477

Attachments:

Trump 1 week 3 days ago #73478

Attachments:

Trump 1 week 2 days ago #73485

It was all just a big set-up. I hope there are law ßuits Thèn the truth will çome out

Trump 1 week 2 days ago #73492

• jj~
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 42
=================

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds