Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Trump

Trump 4 months 4 weeks ago #70190

The little fat bastard is crazy .The clock has been run out

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Trump 4 months 4 weeks ago #70191

Now, now watch the language!! LOL I do love this debate never a dull moment!

Trump 4 months 3 weeks ago #70226

Ok Justme64, which 'Little Fat Bastard!' are you referring to?
Trump or Kim!?
I've been trying to hold it in, but I keep reading stuff about Trump and I have to say something!
He Tweeted about how he met the 'Prince of Whales', and then someone posted a pic of a diver swimming with a whale and the caption, 'Trump meeting the Prince of Whales!'
I loved it!
The man is such an uneducated Twat, he can't even spell!
And now I read that he has it in for the Iranians because they shot down an American surveillance drone!
Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm assuming that the drone was in Iranian airspace!?
If Iran sent a surveillance drone into US airspace, I'm sure the Yanks would shoot it down!?
And let's face it, the Yanks love shooting things down, including their own helicopters with their own people on board!
Remember the 'Black Hawk' situation, when they shot down their own people because they couldn't tell the difference between their own helicopters and the enemy's!?
And then they tried to cover it up and put the blame on the other side, which is something the Yank military is very good at doing!
And I hear that Trump is planning to arrest and remove MILLIONS of illegal immigrants!
Well, that's gonna F*CK things up!
It's those illegal immigrants who do all the menial jobs that Americans don't want to do!
Cleaners, housekeepers, gardeners, factory workers, these people do these jobs because they are desperate and are willing to work!
Without them America will fall apart, but then, maybe that's a good thing!?
Maybe then the people will realize they have a complete idiot in the Whitehouse and get rid of him!?
Maybe I'm wrong, but wasn't America built on immigration?
If the Europeans hadn't barged in with guns blazing and shot the locals and taken over, America of today wouldn't exist!
And the Native American people would not have their population decimated and would not be forced to live in reservations and would not have to put up with white people telling them what they can and can't do in their own Fricking country!?
Oh Yeah, how many times has Trump mentioned that his father came from Germany?
He didn't, he was born in NY, Trump's grandfather came from Germany, but Trump is too F*cking stupid to tell the difference between his father and his grandfather!?
So you know, Trump's own family are recent immigrants, and according to his policies, his own wife would not be allowed in the country if she was trying to get in now!
I can't help but wonder what Melania thinks of it all?
And I have to ask, why would she or any other woman marry something like that!?
I don't care how much F*cking money he has, I wouldn't want THAT humping away on top of me!
All the money in the world wouldn't be enough for that!
The mere thought of it makes me want to vomit!

Trump 4 months 3 weeks ago #70229

Oh Joely you are right America is built on Immigrants!! I do think Trump opens his mouth without thinking what he is going to say 1st. I believe his supporters would have to agree with that!

Trump 4 months 3 weeks ago #70235

• jj~
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23
"People who live in Glass Houses Shouldn't Throw stones"

Trump 4 months 3 weeks ago #70236

Yet the democrats never do'Yes America was founded on immigrants( legal )

Trump 4 months 3 weeks ago #70237

England did not sáve America!Sure England came in with guns blazzing but to kill Americans! Not to save Americans.

Trump 4 months 3 weeks ago #70239

There are a lot of Irish Immigrants in America who's families came over in the Potato famine and helped build rail roads and buildings in America.

Trump 4 months 3 weeks ago #70247

As did my grandparents. I do reap the benefits of legal immigration . So when Americas a 3rd world country will democrats be happy

Last edit: by Justme64. Reason: Finish my thought8

Trump 4 months 3 weeks ago #70251

• jj~
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23
United States Supreme Court determined that immigration came under federal jurisdiction in 1875, and Congress established the Immigration Service in 1891. Most early immigration laws were instituted in order to control the composition of the U.S. population.

Did I benefit, I think not, did my great grandparents who immigrated at a young age to escape communism , I don't know !

Trump 4 months 3 weeks ago #70252

Being lucky was reference to being born in america Great grand parents ESCAPED communism and your not sure if there lucky. Did you ride a special bus to school?y

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.448 seconds