logolong

Britain's Missing Top Model

More
15 years 8 months ago #6056 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re:Britain's Missing Top Model
The result was almost too close to call, but Sophie lost out in the end to a victorious Kelly Knox.

the way Sophie reacted to Kelly winning. No congratulations to Kelly, no hug no nothing. How unprofessional and unsupportive is that??

Kelly was the best woman to win. Her disability is visible, she is a young woman that we can all relate to and she is down to earth.

She is far from Sophie, who wants to ram her opinions down peoples throats. How wrong could she be when she said the judges made the wrong decision and that Kelly was not capable of being a spokeswoman for disabled models!!??

Sophie has been a spoil sport through this whole programme. When things are going her way she's all smiles and happy. The minute she's criticised, she gets annoyed and fed up. And as for not being \"pretty enough\". It is a modelling show at the end of the day. They need someone who can photograph well, and unfortunately you were up against someone better than you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #6195 by suzan
yeah i watched the repeat last night.......and remembered yr comeents karl....have to say i agree with you............well done to kelly :)....hope she does well in the modelling industry.

next tuesdasay the bbc is showing a prog in this series re how these competitors got on together.......i truly hope they do not show anybody in 2 bad a light..or focus 2 much on the backhanded comments that were shown in the original progs.............all tghese women deserve commendation for going through the rigours they weere put through...:)

More
15 years 8 months ago #6196 by TheLadyMagenta
I agree suzan it,s tough putting yourself out there for global critisism and i for one doubt i could do it. I from time to time get rather well.. you know what i mean! type comments from men whilst sitting in the car. The minute they see you get out with crutches they look so embarrased it,s laughable but at the same time it,s hurtfull to know that people see that and imediately put you on some sort of pity list. These ladies went out on national tv and let everyone comment on them in a personal light and that deserves a huge amount of respect regardless of their persoanl character flaws whatever they may be. ;) Good for them!!;)

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.351 seconds