logolong

fat cat

More
15 years 3 months ago #16089 by suzan
fat cat was created by suzan
ive made the decision to find a cat to share my home..:) .....this didnt come easy as i concerned over falling over them, and the cost of food etc......but all things considered i think an older cat would be ideal for me...:)

so...the search is started

there is one that im in discussion with the owner with....but it has a problem of being very overweight, and has been put on expensive diet by vet.....it nicks the othercats food......this overweight prob can lead to diabetic and heart probs....same as us humans...;)

....i think the owners of said cat are at their witsend over how to deal with their fat cat.........tis such a shame that they have decided to find it a new home...and all the disruption that can have on its mental health...;)
i havent made a decision on this cat yet....and its owners havent decided whether i am suitable either..;)

so my search continues......:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 months ago #16095 by
Replied by on topic Re:fat cat
:) Suzan ..be careful that your not taking on a Vets cash register.If it is coming down with loads of medical stuff theres no cats NHS to pay for it hun...It will stack up a massive bill....There are plenty of available wonderful cats ready for your Love xxxxx ;) :) :) :)

More
15 years 3 months ago #16105 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:fat cat
yeah i think ur right tony, i wont be getting this cat..:)

has certainly made me think too....could be thats the reason theyre giving the cat away..:angry:

so now am thinking about pet insurance and its costs...on top of food costs.....wondering can i afford a cat????:unsure:

getting more like the US everyday !!:( :( :(

so...wat to do??.....will think on this a while me thinks..;)<br><br>Post edited by: suzan, at: 2009/01/12 10:14

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 months ago #16191 by
Replied by on topic Re:fat cat
What about one of those Hampsters in a clear plastic ball...You can have hours of fun watching it bounce off walls and sideboards xxxx ;) :whistle:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.386 seconds