logolong

PICKLES

More
17 years 2 weeks ago #198 by B.J.
PICKLES was created by B.J.
Hi BJ here, ok I know its surpose to be a day to day diary, but I have been really busy with it being Easter.
Pickles, yorkie in the picture,what can I say about her, I love her so much, I know you are not surpose to have favorites, but she is my baby.
How did we find her?,well the police found out that there was a puppy farm, Im not aloud to say where.The police raided the puppy farm, but the guy who was running it had a tip off, and was not found.
Anyway the next day the police went back to check there was no more puppys, one officer found a door locked so he kicked it down and he was shocked to see jars upon jars of puppys, alive but the lids where on the jars!!!!
There was 200 puppys, but only 8 survied, our Pickles was found in a pickled onion jar,hence her name.
As im a foster mum for dogs, the police brought her to me, she was so tiny she fitted on the palm of my hand.
Pickles is 2 yrs old now,beleive it or not she is top dog,when the poodles were here,Tinker&Jazmin, she backed down as they where 15 yrs&13yrs old.
But sadly they have past on, so pickles is top dog again, she might only weigh 3lbs, but she thinks she is a pitbull,haha

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.309 seconds