logolong

Cats & Dogs bugs

More
10 years 4 months ago #51430 by BUBBADOG14
Cats & Dogs bugs was created by BUBBADOG14
Not only have I had the flu for 2 weeks, my poor cat Arnie has been under the weather, he has had a repository Infection. I learned a lot over the past week about humans and animals! Firstly humans can not give our pets our colds or bugs, animals have their own bugs they can pass between each other. Some pets can get over their bugs on their own others may need the helping hand of their vet.
Arnie's repository Infection is similar to the flu but effects their airways more. He didn't eat or drink for 24hrs so I called our vet out as I was very worried. Arnie needed an antibiotic injection and an anti-inflammatory injection to take the swelling down in his airway. I'm happy to say he's a lot better now, but it's worth keeping an extra eye on our cats and dogs over the winter months and any sign of them feeling under the weather try and keep them warm, make sure they eat and drink,it's normal for pets to sleep more when sick. pet bugs should only last 4-5 days anything over that get in touch with your vet and take advise.
I'm happy to answer any questions on cats as there my love and I've learned a lot about them as I've had cats since I was a child.
Here's a picture of my Arnie he and his sister where 1yrs old a week ago!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #51495 by Pam11
Replied by Pam11 on topic Cats & Dogs bugs
I don't have a cat I have two dogs, but that is really good advice for both species

By the way Arnie is adorable

More
10 years 3 months ago #51627 by Andra
Replied by Andra on topic Cats & Dogs bugs
My cat

Attachments:

More
10 years 3 months ago #51628 by Pam11
Replied by Pam11 on topic Cats & Dogs bugs
So cute

More
10 years 3 months ago #51629 by Andra
Replied by Andra on topic Cats & Dogs bugs
He died in 2010(((

More
7 years 11 months ago #61737 by Dasiydo
Replied by Dasiydo on topic Cats & Dogs bugs
At nice picture of your cats can't see my mind two cats at movmevent because my cats picture on facebook won't link up Sorry
You see two cats Sydnee and Annabel in my profile

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.469 seconds