logolong

Do you believe your pets sense your emotions?

More
8 years 6 months ago #59357 by BUBBADOG14
I'm so sorry Saunter, I know the pain of when a pet (well family member as they are family) passes. When Beauty passed as I posted it felt like a chunk of my heart was ripped out. And as for other pets when Kitty my mom's cat passed at an amazing age of 23 1/2 human years old! K.T my sister's and my cat mourned her loss he was literally depressed and wee'd all over the house. It took a long time for him to recover from it and he was never the same cat after that he passed at the age of 19 human years old.
Give king time to mourn, it is inevitable that like humans animals need time to mourn the loss of their family/pack member. You can get animal anti-depressants but you need to get them from a vet and they can be expensive. Saunter if you need time to be with King,the cats and of course your daughter please do so but please remember we are here for you if you want to speak to someone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #59508 by Saunter
On the same subject of Caesar died. And all I want is to give you a timeline.
Sept 16 my mom (who is passed on ) , I see her in a dream. Ok she also mentioned dag jasper he is dead. Ok? In the dream mom said that when Caesar gets to where he is going that she and jasper will greet and help him. I said where is Caesar going ? Mom says " Home"

Sept 19 I learn from the vet for th first time that Caesar has a heart murmur,

Sept 23 Caesar is dead. Compare the dates and events in sequence. So ?

Go back to sept 16 . On sept 16 he was still running around the house acting normal. So ? Comment ?

More
8 years 5 months ago #59517 by BUBBADOG14
This is similar to my Beauty before he died. He was okay the day before. With your Caesar it may of been due to his heart problems it could have been either a heart attack or his change in heart beats.
The following user(s) said Thank You: riversidemarie

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #59581 by BUBBADOG14
keep your replies coming into this topic it's very interesting!
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by BUBBADOG14.

More
8 years 5 months ago #59637 by Jana
I absolutely believe that our pets sense our emotions and other things about us. When I was expecting my first child I had horrible morning sickness and the little cairn terrier, Renfield, that we had would get sick outside of the bathroom door when I was getting sick. He would also snuggle up against my belly and his ears would move around when he felt the baby kick. Years later our golden retriever, Sadie, would take care of us when we were ill. She would sit by a child's bed and lick their arm or leg, I believe, to get the fever down. She guarded me fiercely when I came home after surgery and would not move from the bedroom doorway. She is the dog I bonded with the most and at times I still sense her presence and can even smell her near me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: riversidemarie

More
7 years 1 month ago #64137 by Joelyb65
Yes, some do, my last cat, Jessie, was very aware and attentive to me when my partner of 10 yrs left me, I couldn't have survived without her!
When she developed diabetes several yrs later, it was a chance for me to pay her back, I gave her insulin injections twice a day, one at 3 am before I left for work, and again in the afternoon, which meant I had to be there at the right time, she also had to have expensive prescription food, but she was worth every cent I spent on her!
She lasted another 5 yrs, and then in early 2009, the diabetes won, Jessie literally changed overnight, all she did was sleep, occasionally getting up to eat and go to the toilet, then she forgot what the litter tray was for! After several weeks of cleaning up the mess on the carpet, I had to make the most heartbreaking decision of my life, and end it!
I now have 2 little boys, and I hope I never have to go thru that again!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.430 seconds