logolong

Pets and summertime

More
7 years 8 months ago #62522 by BUBBADOG14
Now the summer weather is upon us and Britain is going through a mini heatwave it's time to make sure our pets are kept cool. make sure they have a cold bowl of water to hand keep rooms they are in cool and don't let them get over heated. Especially people with dogs don't take them out and leave them in cars full stop! It's crazy to know already this week several dogs have died being in cars with absolutely no ventilation or water. And the police have been called by good Samaritans to car parks to find dogs in locked cars with no windows down or no water and they have had to smash windows to rescue dogs close to death. If you can don't take dogs out in cars in this weather and if you must keep window down to a safe level and make sure they have plenty of water.

For my own cats I have a fan going in the lounge and 2 bowls of water in the kitchen and a large bowl of water in the shade in the garden. My husband refreshes it in the morning and when gets home from work and at night so it's nice and cool.
So while this heat is with us don't just think about yourselves also think about keeping your furbabies cool!! B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: riversidemarie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.328 seconds