logolong

Need advice on cats!

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #67668 by BUBBADOG14
Okay I know it's weird me asking for advice on cats as I'm known as the Cat Whisperer!! But I was shocked to find Willow going for a wee in our clean washing basket this morning, something she or Arnie has never done! Which has really worried me as I've never had this happen in all the years I've had cats. So I'm having to ask for any advice anyone can give me as to why she has done this all of a sudden so I can resolve this. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #67710 by PIPPIN2782
Replied by PIPPIN2782 on topic Need advice on cats!
Have you got a litter box for cats. as there do not go outside to do a wee or a phoo. they always come back inside to use litter box that is what litter box is for so your cats can do what they need to do in it. That might solve your problems. Or you could ask a vet to see why there doing that.

More
6 years 2 weeks ago #67715 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Need advice on cats!
We have always had litter trays as well as a catflap so our cats can go outside and Willow likes to go outside to the loo, we have noticed since she had her accident she is going to the loo more in the trays now so we feel their is a new cat on the block who has sprayed in the garden upsetting their territory. We have also noticed they are more jumpy outside so we are watching to see if we can catch this cat in the garden and spray him with water so he knows he isn't welcome in our garden. I always check my babies to make sure they are healthy and also feed them hypoallergenic drycat food as Arnie has an allergy to dust mites. I've had cats since I was a child so know a lot about cats and taking care of them!!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.384 seconds