logolong

Arnie & Willow say:-

More
4 years 10 months ago #70011 by giffordstephen57
Your cat is beautiful! Oh, how I miss sinking my fingers into a cat's furry neck and hearing the purring. Our last cat was eaten by a wild animal, so we have to make due with visits from bobcats in the winter and our son's cat sculptures. Velma would probably try to kill it, so we don't dare try another at this time. Glad you have two to keep each other company.

A few months ago I came across a place in St. Johnsbury, Vermont that is actually a magnificent dog park situated on a small mountain, so the trails meander around it and lead to a pond where dogs can swim. They also have a gallery featuring many beautiful works, but the most interesting thing is the DOG CHAPEL where dog owners can memorialize their departed pets by sticking post-it notes to the walls, and also hold memorial services. Really nice idea. Unfortunately, the former owner/artist took his life after battling depression for many years. His wife tried to keep the place going, then took her life as well, but her brother is keeping their spirit alive by continuing operations with the former employees who remain very dedicated to the original mission of honoring DOGS. Anybody interested can read more at dogmt.com
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #70013 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Arnie & Willow say:-
I do love those pictures!! That place looks beautiful!! I do love all animals and if I had my way I would have a house filled with dogs and cats! But my husband is scared of pretty much all dogs even little ones! When we are away on holiday if there is a dog loose at the hotel I usually call it and have it sleep under my sunbed, which freaks my husband out!! I'm also known to have a cat sleep on my sunbed with me most holidays!!

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: giffordstephen57

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.393 seconds