Arnie & Willow say:-

More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #69921 by Kittycat
Replied by Kittycat on topic Arnie & Willow say:-
Arnie and Willow are adorable!

I have a cat too. This is my cat Simkin:
Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Kittycat. Reason: accidental double file

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #69922 by Kittycat
Replied by Kittycat on topic Arnie & Willow say:-
Hi PIPPIN,

Do you see the button called attachments? Click it, and an 'Add Files' button will come up right below it. You should then be able to select your photos. The photos you've selected will appear in the attachments area. You can then click the 'Insert' button below each photo that appears in the attachment area.

I hope this helps!

More
4 years 10 months ago #69924 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Arnie & Willow say:-
Hi Simkin you are super cute!!

More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #69992 by BUBBADOG14
THE SUN IS OUT TIME FOR SUNBATHING!!

Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by BUBBADOG14.

More
4 years 10 months ago #70003 by giffordstephen57
My rescue dog Velma has many behavioral issues, so was let go from the team 4 years ago and put up for adoption. She is very shy around new people, fearful of houseflies and fast movements and obsessed with catching and burying rodents and loves to pull anything including humans attached to her leash. This is my seventh dog, and I must say the most difficult because she pulls so hard despite having a special harness that's supposed to squeeze her chest when she pulls. She spends her day darting out the sliding glass door to try and catch squirrels that come for the birdseed. We go out for two or three walks a day, but it's difficult for me, as she is sooo strong. The kennel advised me to strap a pack on her and load it down with rocks, but I have not tried that yet. If I shorten her leash so she can see me out of the corner of her eye then she slows down. Anyway, I just want to mention that it's clear to me that animals suffer from disabilities too, but can be incorporated into our lives and be quite comforting if we are willing to understand why they behave the way they do. In Velma's case, she was never exposed to small animals during her puppy years, so her genetics have taken over and she believes she's simply helping out by pulling like her ancestors were bred to do, and hunting & stockpiling for later which is really quite smart. So, instead of scolding her for catching and burying innocent bunnies while on a leash, I allow her to complete the burial and remind myself that she is incapable of behaving like other well mannered dogs because of many years of special breeding that focused on pulling and hunting for survival. I'm grateful that she demands several daily walks that force me to get up and out of my recliner for walks, even though they are painful because the sights and sounds of nature are very therapeutic.
Attachments:

More
4 years 10 months ago #70007 by BUBBADOG14
Velma is very beautiful, she looks like she has Doberman in her, the colouring and shape of her face and ears! Coming from a rescue I suppose they don't have her full history. My Cat Arnie is very skittish and is scared of every little slight movement or sound, it's like he has PTSD so I try and keep him calm and talk to him in a calm voice. He hates people he doesn't know and hides, it takes him a long time to trust anyone he doesn't know he is only just starting to trust the cat sitter and he as been looking after them for 6yrs now!! But when he gets to know you he is the sweetest funniest cat you will ever meet. I do wish people saw the Arnie we know as he is a character!!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: giffordstephen57

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.481 seconds